Whipped Sugar Waxing and Scrub Salon



Sugaring is probably one of the oldest, safest and cheapest exfoliating agent and way of removing hair. A sugar wax is usually a mixture of honey, sugar, lemon juice and water to create a paste. My friend introduced me to d-i-y sugar scrubbing lately because the skin will feel oh so very smooth like you've never felt it before. When I first tried d-i-y sugar scrub, I did really feel the smoothness but I thought I can't make it a habit because SUGAR IS A COOKING INGREDIENT AND EDIBLE (I cook and it's really an issue for me lol XD ). I'd rather use it in my coffee, sauces and desserts. Yes, my point is the food deserves the sugar more, rather than for my skin.  Haha. 


Which is why when Whipped Sugar Waxing and Body Scrub Salon offered me to try out their salon, I got my eye on their scrubbing services! I first availed of their Caramel Scrubbin' for Back and Underarm.  I am quite oily and have few pimples at the back so I really wanted to have it scrubbed. Aside from whitening properties, scrubbing the underarm smoothens the skin and it's one of my top body part I wanted to maintain by scrubbing.  Only this time, I will not have that guilt of using our own sugar at home for scrubbing, and someone will just scrub the unreachable areas of my back. Yay!!!!






I went to their branch at the 2nd floor of Eight Forbes Town Center in BGC. Those pastel colors and decor reminds me of  Loli fashion, the one being worn by cute little girls in Europe: ruffles, pink, violet and pastels. Whipped sugar waxing and body scrub salon just screams FUN AND SWEET !!!



When I entered the salon, the staff were nice to greet and accommodate me. They were actually asking me if I would want a wax along with the scrub but my underarm hair is still growing. 
Their rooms were curtained and opened via sliding doors ensuring privacy during your session. Most of all, the amenities inside the room were clean. 

  





For this session, my scrub lady  got me a tangerine-flavored scrub  and a tablespoon of sugar. 

She sprayed water to my underarm to cleanse then she applied the tangerine scrub. It has whitening essence too.  After that she applied the sugar; thus the scrubbing sensation doubled. The tangerine scrub is in cream form and applied first so the sugar won't be too rough for the skin. She explained that scrub and wax usually go together, especially in the underarm area to resurface the ingrown hair and be removed during waxing. ( Hmm.. I'll try it next time! ) Then she cleaned the scrubbed area with a towel.
  



Next was my back scrub. I told her why I want to be scrubbed there and when she saw my back she saw the pimples too. Huhu. The same procedure was done to my back but with a little massage. Hihi. She said the she can't massage/scrub harder because the sugar *might* scratch the skin or make the pimples bleed.  We were just talking from time to time, and she asking me if I'm okay. 


The session lasted for 30mins! And my skin felt firm and soft! My scrub lady even told me that my back got slightly whiter than my arm. My underarm and back became free from the sweat and oiliness caused by the hot day and after that I sweat very little because my pores in these area got tighter. I felt #SmootherWithWhipped !


I want to go back next time to try out their underarm sugar waxing and scrub!
Here is their price list! Try out their services too! 



  
They have three branches: 1) 3rd Floor, Ayala Fairview Terraces, 2) 2nd Floor, Commerce Avenue Wing, Alabang Town Center, and 3) 2nd Floor, Eight Forbes Town Center.








Visit their social media sites to know more:


'Til next!

Love,
MoMo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.