ZALORA Picks: Pretty Little Liar's Hanna Marin's Style

And I'm back again with another Pretty Little Liar's fashion feature! Now, it's going to be fab! We all know that they're fab though, but this one really the most fashionable one. The ugly duckling that turned into a feisty swan... Hanna Marin!

From Google Images

When it comes to the character, I could relate more to her. Once being taken for granted and being ignored but now she's the popular girl in the school. I don't mean I'm popular too but just like her, I undergo some changes for myself to be a better person :D And that's because I was once bullied. But just like her, I get along with my closest friends a lot. :)

From Google Images

And when it comes to taste in fashion, this is really the one to steal! Hanna Marin's the dressy type and always stands out in the crowd. If you happen to read the books, it was said that she's the trendsetter; she's always the first one (and the best one) to pull off, say, that Prada shoes or Zac Posen dress around their school, aside from Mona of course, her (ex)bestfriend.

from Google Images
Good thing there's ZALORA! There are a lot of fab items you could choose there! And what's more? They have almost every week discounts! Can't count! But here's a discount you could steal right now: GET 5% off your purchases P500 and up when you use our code Charmed123 ! Here are my picks featuring ZALORA!!!



All items available at ZALORA



Enjoy shopping! 'Til next!

Love,

Momo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.