Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid


Hello Charmed!
And hello to all loyal Sun prepaid and postpaid users too! You're not? Why? Well, I'm a proud Sun prepaid user for a long year and I am really happy with their service. Specially when I go unli, I just have to convert my regular load!
Now I have plans of applying for a postpaid plan because you can save a lot and you don't have to worry about losing load again plus free gadget! Whoo!!
Why Sun Cellular Plan 600 and Plan 999 is The Good Choice in Postpaid?

Very affordable! Plus they have exciting services and gadgets! For Sun Plan 600, you can get Alcatel Idol and for Sun Plan 999, Alcatel Idol Ultra! Say bye-bye to that old phone of yours and apply for a Sun postpaid plan to get these high-tech, slimmest phones!





'Til next!!

Love,
Momo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.