Hello Summer!!


Hello there!! How's your vacation huh? Say hello to the hot weather, the splash of the water because it's officially summer! (Rhyming FTW! LoL)
Anyway, there were sometimes that I was left alone in the house so I decided to have a photo shoot by myself! Haha! Self-timer mode!

For this, I wore the staple outfit for summer,... what more but white shirt and shorts! I tried different looks with these so tune up for my next posts! But now, I want to welcome the summer with my favorite    colors, black and white! And of course to add flair to these are the colorful accessories!

Vote for this look on Chictopia
Hype this on Lookbook




Notice my flats? You always see that in malls, and as of now they're the comfiest and durable pair I have! I always wear them during sunny days around UP.





                                   

You can't go wrong with the white shirt and black shorts because they can be paired to almost a lot! Feel fresh in white! Go with the relaxed look!


                   

This was taken inside my room Lol haha XD So I apologize for the quality and the poses! But I hope this will be nostalgic... back when we're not yet color blocking and trendsetting :) You can still have fun with the basics, right?

'Til next!



Love,

MoMo :)


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.