ZALORA: Fashion Fights the Flood

Hello Charmed Girls!

   Just yesterday I went to our church's relief operations where we packed a lot of relief goods. It was my first time to join relief operations like these, because I just usually see that on TV and I can't believe I really tried it myself! The feeling that every bag you pack helps one family and all you have to do is to put 4 packs of noodles and tie the bag four times to do that. Such a great feeling. Well, a lot more because I went there with my CB friends and my cousin! Then after, my cousin, Ivan treated me dinner! That's how fun it is!

This Wednesday, Aug. 15, 2012, ZALORA will have its fashion fundraising event entitled ZALORA: Fashion Fights the Flood at the Sky Lounge, Bonifacio Global City in Taguig. It will be participated by some brands that also donated some goods for the event. Also KC Concepcion will be selling some of her items from her wardrobe.





Can't make it? No problem! Anyone can support by donating through ZALORA from these links!


Links to donations:
For Php 500 donation: http://www.zalora.com.ph/Zalora-Donation-P-500-58135.htm

You can also show your support by contributing P250 entrance fee at the door.

Hope you can join this event too!

http://www.zalora.com.ph/fashionfightsfloodfundraiser/


Love,
MoMo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.