Let’s join Chef Lau’s Dinner Party!


   Chef Rolando Laudico, poplarly known as Chef Lau, celebrity chef and owner of Bistro Filipino together with Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief (CSPR) is throwing a dinner party!! It's a sensitivity pain-free party and here he will  share and celebrate his success over tooth-sensitivity with Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief.

This dinner party is really exclusive! I want to get in! Why? Not just because of blogging rights (get it? bragging rights? haha! ) . Aside from the fact that I'll have a chance to taste Chef Lau's dishes (which I'm excited to do! Since I'm watching Junior Master Chef and I already know his cooking styles and ingenuity) , I also want to hear a "Chef's tale"  about tooth sensitivity. Aren't you curious like me? Imagine, like when you are a judge for a cooking show, you've got to taste a lot! Whether it's a hot soup or a freezing (yummy) ice cream! And oh, not to mention an ice-cold water! So see? Tooth sensitivity can be a hindrance to judging. Good thing there's Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief for Chef Lau!

   My personal experience is way back when I was still in grade school. My aunt used to sell gallons of rejected ice creams (those that melted and the sugar had settled). Whenever my father goes to their place, he brings home not one, not two, but 4-6 different flavors of ice cream gallons !!! That time I would eat ice cream for dessert and merienda non-stop! And then I just felt tooth-sensitivity or much know as "pangingilo"  in my two front teeth. Since I can't stop eating ice cream (if you were me, I know you can't too! ), my parents recommend me to use a sensitive relief toothpaste that can ease my problem.

  Until know, I love to drink brewed tea and frappe and I got to enjoy these treats without worrying about pain! Try brushing using Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief before eating!



"Tooth sensitivity is a common name for Dentine Hypersensitivity. In Filipino, it is referred to as “pangingilo.” When a hot, cold, sweet or very acidic food or drink causes a short, sharp discomfort on your teeth, then you may have sensitive teeth. 

If you’re suffering from tooth sensitivity, try the latest breakthrough from Colgate® -- Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief® Toothpaste! It provides Instant* Relief and Lasting Protection against tooth sensitivity. 

Simply massage a small amount on the sensitive tooth for 1 minute and enjoy Instant relief to sensitive teeth. With regular, twice daily use, it builds a lasting barrier that acts like a protective seal against sensitivity. "
 -(chefsdinnerparty.com)




Hot or cold? Just taste everything! Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief can handle the sensitivity! Bye pangigilo!!!



Watch a "Chef's Tale"!! 





What about you? Tell me your story!

Love,

MoMo

1 comment:

  1. Hi great blog! Does running a blog like this require
    a large amount of work? I've no knowledge of programming however I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyway, if you have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject nevertheless I simply needed to ask. Many thanks!

    Feel free to surf to my web-site Cosima revival reviews

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.