Fibr: Home’s Most Powerful Broadband


I'm a very active in social media nowadays and I can't stay away from updating it every now and then. Especially during these times when I have to retweet/regram the posts of some celebrities/personalities about helping the typhoon victims of Yolanda. Though I couldn't help the victims personally and financially, I have my own way of reaching out. =) Plus it's bazaars and online sales! Like fashionable clothes and shoes! From celebs! The Hunger Games-- Fashionista edition! Haha!
A really good internet connection is needed. Indeed.

If you were a character in the Hunger Games, how would you use Fibr to help you train to win the pageant?

I'd be EFFIE! So I could be Effin' Hot. LOL XD Anyway, Effie Trinket is my fave character in the Hunger Games not just because of her effin' cute role, but also because of the ever gorge Elizabeth Banks. And I think Effie's best friend (aside from her cosmetics and nail art kit) is a jeweled phone connected to Fibr so she can share her latest nail art and Effie-selfie to the whole Capitol! Not to miss her strictness to schedules! Since she's not really a contestant, I think she could use her fab phone and fast net to help Katniss and Peeta by taking OOTD's of them and posting it on Instagram to gather likes sponsors. And don't forget her alter ego is also a webbie! Elizabeth Banks loves posting her Effie looks on her blog and sometimes posts her interviews with the other casts! She also adequately answers fan questions and hold live chats! :3

Want to be powerful like that? Well, here's the PLDT Fibr commercial to start off!



Fibr, Home’s most powerful broadband, allows you to seamlessly and simultaneously experience the following:
1. Browsing of multiple websites
2. Stream hundreds blockbuster movies on-demand from Clickplay
3. Watch Cignal Digital TV Channels
4. Available now in over 800 fiber-powered villages nationwide
5. Visit www.pldthome.com or call 101-FIBR (3427) for more details.

Happy surfing!

Love,

MoMo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.