Selecta Cornetto Wub Wub Black and White Party GEB 6


Bonjour!!! Comment allez-vous, Charmed?

Oh yeah! I've been out for a week or more because of my studies, and yes, I'm also studying French language but now I'm back! Yey! Got two backlogs here and here's one. As you read at my post here, I told you there would be a GEB 6!!! Selecta Cornetto GEB 6: WUB WUB party happened last Nov. 10, but this time we registered and I think they didn't invite bloggers to cover the event so... whew, we got to line up. And the line was so looong!!! But let's skip that! There's a lot more fun inside SM City North's Sky Dome!!



This is the last shot of the day, really! 'Cause only this time I got to ask my mom to take a decent picture of me haha XD

This time, they promoted the newest flavor, Cornetto Black and White! 2 flavors in one! Milk Chocolate and White Chocolate! Yummm!!







And what's more? They were unlimited!!! All flavors!!!


And who else hosted the event? The Cornetto boy himself, Sef Cadayona and Karen Bordador! :D





Let's meet the endorsers of Cornetto Black and White, AC and Vince! They are both members of the Philippine All Stars dance group! Swagger.


AC is the ballerina girl in the commercial, so I was shocked when I saw her with brunette locks here!

"Follow the Leader"

Where contestants must follow AC and Vince's moves!

"Cornetto Henyo"

Everybody knows how fun is this!! haha XD


Philippine All-Stars



Someday Dream!!!!


They sang alot of songs, especially the crowd's fave, "Hey, Daydreamer!" Can't help but sing!!


Me and my li'l bro!
He was the one who really enjoyed the unli-ice cream! haha XD

And everybody was surprised by the appearance of the wanna-be-the-next-endorser-of-Selecta-Cornetto, can you guess who is he?



No other than Luis Manzano!!!
That was his "fan vid" for his love for Selecta Cornetto haha XD LoL




Sef has to give the stage to Luis, I think because he has a taping for "Coffee Prince".

A lot of games and activities were held that night! Fun!

We even had DJ Nina in the house to spin the disc!!






Freebies

Did you attend too? Let's wait for the GEB 7!!!


 Love,
Momo



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.