Fashion Charms: Fab things in my room!

 Check out these fab things I have in my room! Here are some product reviews and fashion advice!




Summer Fling: Caronia


My new nail polish! Yay!! The shade is Summer Fling from Caronia Nail Polish.Perfect for party-goers. So fab!

      This wrist furry bag is also cute!! I bought this one last week for only Php100.00!! It comes with a little coin purse that is also furry black. Posh..



  These dangling earrings look so elegant. But hey! They  are only  cheap! It  is only Php 40.00 from Broadway Gems.  I guess  these will  look  fab in black  dress.




Blush and Bloom: Shy by Zen Zest
Blush  and  Bloom  this  holiday!! I  had  this gift  last year from my dad's colleague. It's  actually  two, Shy  and  Sexy. But now  I'm  still  using  Shy…and  it  smells  so nice!! I  had  just  consumed  half of it.. :)

  Blush and Bloom; Shy  by  Zen Zest

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.