Book Quest: Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick

 Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick


A friend introduced this book to me about a year ago and I really regretted why I didn't open it right away!!
    From wizards to vampires and werewolves ( I really liked HP series), here's a new twist of young adult fictional novel.
    
     Hush, Hush is a book about a teen-age girl named Nora who fell in love with Patch, a fallen angel.  She knows there is something mysterious about Patch, she is trying to know. But her involvement to him just caused her too many danger, even the danger of falling in love with him.

My rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars

  I was really amazed by the twist in the story. In fact, I look so stunned when I'd finished the book.


Check out the fan page!! Fallen Archangel.com

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.