Cocktail Collection @ Miss Bella Mode

Hello Charmed people!

This is what I've been doing the past few weeks! I was preparing for the launch of my latest collection of accessories! So for those who have been following me, I've been active on Instagram @moriela20 and Miss Bella Mode's IG @missbellamode . I've also changed the previous logo to this one! What can you say huh? Can't let go of red, black, white theme! Haha!



And here's my latest collection of earrings! 
It's a mix of french designs, and inspired by chandeliers and beverages! 
Introducing, the Cocktail Collection!


This collection started later last year but only now I had the time to launch it due to academic reasons. Almost all of them were already made as early as November 2012! I was just hesitant because I this is just my second take on making accessories and I had to "try" them!  Thankfully, I was getting nice feedback from my friends who have seen these personally. Now I had the courage to finally show it online! Haha!
Designed, made and photographed by me!

Champagne



Cherry Punch




Blue Lemonade


Milkshake




Piña Colada


Sparkling Water

Wine


Yogurt

The price? Each for Php60! That's elegance on budget, yes. That's what my shop is all about. Affordable yet stylish accessories for sophisticated women! 

Feel free to browse my shop!
MISS BELLA MODE

Love,
Momo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.