Outfit Post:My Queen Ravenna-inspired look



Hello Charmed girls!

I got really inspired by Queen Ravenna(Charlize Theron) in Snow White and the Huntsman Movie, so I did some black and white do and entered the Magic Mirror Contest on Chictopia! Gathering my black-and-white stuffs, I scored this look.
  


Earrings-Accessoires Belle|Owl Necklace and Bangle-Craft Monster's Flower Realm|Braided Belt-Alexandria by Albettie

Vote for my look here on Chictopia

And that bracelet was handmade. I just wrapped a black lace and put a big pendant…and ta-dah! Bracelet-ring combo!

I also entered this look on the same contest.



Vote for any of my looks here on Chictopia!

More shots:



Sorry for the poses. It's only self-timered.

You can vote until June 12! Keep sharing my picture please! I 'm still looking for nice stuff to giveaway to one of those who will vote for my look. I would
really appreciate your vote! Thank you!
 

Lots of Love,
MoMo
 



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.