Fashion Charms: Prom Season!!

It's prom season again! Have you picked the best ball gown for you? I know it's not that simple...so let me help you with that!


  I was looking up for dresses (for my own actually) at Multiply.com, when I stumbled upon some gorgeous dresses. Then I remembered that it's already prom season! So I decided to share what I saw and maybe, you can pick one for your own! :D Not only that! I'll share some fashionable accessories you can add up from Craft Monster's Flower Realm!

Ball gown cutie
Strapless Cocktail Dress-Php995 at dressmeuptoo.multiply.com
This one I saw from Dress Me Up. Priced at Php 995, I think it's a cutest cocktail dress around that's so affordable. I even want one too!! Less jewelry needed for this.

Wear it with:
                                 
Butterfly ring-Php80 at Craft Monster's Flower Realm
Vintage accessory would add more fun to the dress.

Elegant Lady




Jessica McClintock  Stretch Taffeta Strapless Dress- Php 3,500 at xarixaristore.multiply.com
I saw it from Xari-Xari Store.It's design plus it's black make the dress so elegant. I really liked the 'contrast color band inserts' , not just a design, but also hides big tummies! And at Php 3,500, it's worth it! Pair it with a black high-heels and a nice jewelry and you're done!

Wear it with:

Faux Pearl Princess Necklace-Php250 at Craft Monster's Flower Realm

A princess-like necklace (or something just this style..layered) would match the layered design of the dress!
                                                                                                       Long Gown Diva


Elegant Crotchet Flower Back V-Collar Sleeveless Long Dress- Php 1,167 at  laracollection.multiply.com
                                    


Back View

This one's I saw from Lara Collection for Php 1,167. It's a long blue gown (available also in maroon, black and red), but I chose the blue one 'cause it looks more teen-age than the other colors. Though it looks like a simple V-collar dress, the thing is you can wear and match accessories with this than the other two. Plus the crotchet flower back adds a little sexiness to the gown.


Wear it with:





Special Edition Rectangular Beaded Strech Watch with Swarovsky-Php 230 at Craft Monster's Flower Realm
  Check the time with class.

   Hope you'll enjoy your prom wearing these beautiful and affordable dresses and accessories! Share your story too!! Can't wait to hear those! :D

Lots of Love Charms,

 MoMo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.