Live Your Style with adidas NEO

      Whenever people asks my (nick)name, they always look me with shock and disbelief. Momo is just a quirky, unique (nick)name and, doesn't suit me very well. It may get you thinking but I'm very random and unfocused but a loving and caring friend! Although some of them perceive me as a fashion blogger and a writer (not a college student), I always wear my comfiest and unpredictable outfits when I go out or go to school. I sometimes don't care if I'm wearing denim jacket and jeans combo today, plain shirt-shorts-rubber shoes or the "sporty" look tomorrow and off-shoulder ranch girl look the next day. Sometimes I follow the trend and sometimes I want to mix and match! Because that's me and how I style myself!





   

Embrace fun, spontaneity and the unexpected twists in fashion when the adidas NEO Label Spring 2013 collection hits stores in January to March.
Living a carefree journey that lets teens make their own style, NEO will capture attention with unique and innovative fashion and design twists on Spring merchandise. Products have multiple purposes or added value.
NEO will release a fresh product offering each month, spotlighting a fashion trend interpreted in a different way. In March patterns are the highlight, featuring vibrant waves of colour, with subtle patterns that appear to be one thing but on close inspection reveal another. These will include camouflage prints and edgy takes on adidas NEO slogans with a focus on windbreakers and shirts. Sporty, street and lifestyle footwear silhouettes with strong colour and graphic links create the look.NEO footwear is available in SM and select Robinson’s Department Stores nationwide.
Love,

Momo :D

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.